Issue the world’s most trusted certificates
NextCert helps you produce next generation academic & professional certificates, that are cryptographically secure and verifiable.
Recipients of NextCerts are able to selectively share their verifiable academic and professional credentials with no possibility of forgery. They can also print hard copies, for framing.
Increases operational efficiency and excellence, saving you time and money.
- Our NextCert service can be deployed almost immediately upon request. No infrastructure and minimal integration of user authentication is required from your institution.
- Admissions staff reduce operational costs, reduce outsourcing, eliminate risk of forgery and produce their own certificates in batch mode.
- Third-party verification requests are eliminated almost immediately, further saving staff time.
The Complete Certificate Service
With NextCert, verifiable credentials are encrypted and stored permanently. Each recipient receives a ‘personal key’ which is used to open and share their credentials in the form of one or more digitally signed certificates. Only with the recipient’s permission can anyone access the shared certificates, and this permission is limited and revocable. Using NextCert, the identity owner is empowered to an extent not possible with paper-based credentials.
Protect Your Institution’s Brand
- A high degree of trust is invested into the diplomas and certificates issued by your institution. With forgery a major concern, you need to provide a better credential, and you want to review verifiable credentials from your own applicants.
- Providing your graduates with NextCert credentials will build trust with employers and education partners and will reflect positively on your institution’s brand.
A complete certificate service
NextCert gives you all the tools to issue, manage and verify certificates and credentials at scale, with speed and ease.
Always On And Secure
NextCert is engineered to meet or exceed exacting security demands and compliance requirements.
Isolated data stores
NextCert will comply with the ISO 27001 information security, and SOC 2 (or the simpler SOC 3) service process standards.
Government Grade Security
Each deployment will meet MTCS level 3 cloud security certification – the standard for Singapore government data.
Data Privacy Safeguards
NextCert is compliant with PDPA, GDPR and HIPAA data privacy regulations. Personally identifying information is encrypted at rest.
Training and support, every step of the way
We are also developing an ID wallet, expected to be released later in 2019. The ID wallet software is a mobile app for individuals to manage and share certificates issued in compliance with relevant standards, created by our company or other vendors.
We initially implemented OpenCerts and plan to support other popular certificate formats in the future.
The ID wallet is free for end-users and can be co-branded with a certificate granting institution. This wallet can also be used to manage and share personal information such as scanned copies of passports, paper diplomas and other types of credentials.
Ready To Get Started?
Follow us on social media, or write to email@example.com